There are times when people need just a little help. For example, they have some money they are unsure what to do with or something specific they wish to save for, like a child's education. In these instances, we can offer guidance in identifying options and implementing solutions.
- Establishing a 529 plan for college savings
- Rolling savings from a former employer's retirement plan into an IRA
- Investing an inherited sum of money
- Starting a systematic investment plan
- Analyzing the need for life insurance
- Setting goals for a budget
In each of these situations, it is a relatively easy and painless process to identify options, make a selection and get things set up. We encourage people to come in to discuss these things, though sometimes a phone call or two and some forms sent and returned in the mail are all that are needed.
Give us a call if there is something on your mind. The chances are good that we can help you get at least one item off of your mental checklist. You know, that list of things you've meant to get done.