There are times when people need just a little help. They have some money they are not sure what to do with or something specific they wish to save for, like a child's education. In these situations we can offer to help with identifying options and implementing solutions. Some examples might include:
- College savings in a 529 plan
- Rolling savings from a former employers retirement plan into an IRA
- Investing an inherited sum of money
- Starting a systematic investment plan
- Analyzing the need for life insurance
- Helping someone set goals for a budget
In each of these situations it is a relatively easy and painless process to identify options, make a selection and get things set up for a client. We encourage people to come in to discuss these things, though sometimes a phone call or two and some forms sent and returned in the mail is all that is needed.
Give us a call if there is something on your mind. The chances are good that we can help you get at least one item off of your mental checklist. You know, that list of the things you have been meaning to do.